Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Updated: Easy Company News

I have caught wind that William "Wild Bill" Guarnere had a heart attack a while ago (I am unclear of the exact date, or how long it has been) and recently got out of the hospital and is now at home recovering, and is in good spirits. (Source: www.majordickwinters.com)

I just wanted to pass that along to all those Wild Bill fans out there, who are trying to find out how he's doing and do not know anyone close to Bill. Hell I wish I could meet or at least know one of these guys, if not all of them to tell them how greatful I am for their services during WWII.

I also would like to say, for the record, if anybody visits this site and know's any of the Easy Company men personally, or any other WWII veteran, please, by all means direct them to this site. So that they can see that their service, their deeds, and their hardships they went through will never be forgotten and will always be respected and cherished by me, and millions more who share these same sentiments, and feelings that I do. God Bless all of you, and (again) thank you!

~Peace~

No comments: