Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Easy Company News

There are currently 39 men from Easy Company still alive today! In fact, I originally thought there was only a few left. Boy, was I wrong!

Also I have heard that Medic Ralph Spina has passed away. Rest in Peace, Raph. You will be missed. Condolences go out to the Spina family. God Speed.

Also I have heard that Herb Suerth, Don Malarkey, and Paul Rogers have all lost a child in the later parts of 2007. I send my condolences to the men and their families during their time of grievance. God Speed.

Buck Compton has a blog up and running, http://buckcompton.blogspot.com/ - Check it out!

If anyone has any links to any Official Websites of any of the Easy Company men that are not listed on this blogsite, please post them here on the comments. And I will add them to the links section to the right of the page. Thank you.

-End of News-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's what we at MDWforum think that there are 39 left. Personally I think there could be more. But I don't know really. I should have asked Herb Suerth but I forgot. :-s