Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rest In Peace, Ronald Speirs

I would like to take this time to announce the passing of LT Ronald Speirs. After taking some time to see if I could find out if anymore Easy Company members had passed away, I came across a 2007 death, Ronald Speirs. I am very sad to say that, "Ronald Speirs passed away suddenly on April 11th of 2007 (Wikipedia)."

Speirs was a legendary soldier. A brave man, fearless to the bone. From what has been told he had nerves of steel. He was one crazy son of a bitch! But he was a hell of a Company Commander and relieved Easy Company when Easy needed him the most. He was there. And he stayed with the men the rest of the way.

I would like to say 'Thank You' to his family, friends, and comrades as well. Thank you for everything. Rest In Peace Ronald, you will be missed.

'Thank You

No comments: