Thursday, October 18, 2007

Parachute Infantry of WWII (Intro)

This blog is dedicated to the men of Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division. These men were the bravest of the brave. They fought valiantly through the toughest of situations. All of these man have my deepest admiration and sincere respects. These men are like hero's to me. I look up to these men for my own inspirations. These men were the best, and in my personal and honest opinion, still are, and forever will be. Even if I joined the Army right now, and went through things similar, I would still feel that they were the best. They went up against a superior Army, and came out on top in the end. Through thick and thin, they battled through all the adversity, mortars, grenades, potato mashers, bombs that the Germans could possibly throw at them. These were men, among men. The bravest, toughest, meanest but also the nicest, and the best god damn soldiers in the entire ETO.

(Entry from my other blog, at, http://major-krazy.blogspot.com/)...

I have a new blog out. Its all about Parachute Infantry. In it you can find book quotes, movie quotes, facts, information, deaths, links, media, and so on. Anything thats Parachute Infantry from WWII can be found here. I am just beginning the site, so it will take a while before there is a ton of information on it. Thanks. And check out the site.

http://parachuteinfantry.blogspot.com/ In accordance with the site, I have an email address used for those who visit that site, and want to send personalized comments, to, parachuteinfantry@gmail.com ... Also in accordance with the site, I will use a gadget or an addon, Personalized Google(TM) Search Engine; with a Google(TM) AdSense(TM) Account to be added. In order to make the attempt to promote the site, and try making some extra cash on the side with my Blog. Thank you, and please enjoy my blogs, sites, and information. If you would like to cite something on one of my blogs, please email major-krazy@hotmail.com. Thank's again.

~Major-Out~

No comments: